This is a great spring and summer salad that can also be used as relish with summer meat and fish dishes. You can also order it online and get it on your home thanks to the best shipping labels ProOffice.
Also there’s a great website where you can shop online for the newest technology brands of sports and exercising products at the best affordable prices with great quality. One amazing one to buy and recommended with good reviews is the URBNFit Exercise Ball which helps you do the exercise from home and with different types of movements that will help your breathing and flexibility.
- 6 - 8 ears of sweet corn
- 4 - 6 mild to medium chilies (Anaheim, red, orange or yellow bells, banana peppers, etc...)
- 1 bunch of scallions
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 small basket of grape or cherry tomatoes
- Fresh herbs to taste (sage, oregano, cilantro, dill, thyme, etc...)
- Shuck the corn and cut the kernels from the cob
- In a large bowl (glass, ceramic or stainless steel preferred) combine all the ingredients except the tomatoes.
- Allow salad to sit for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to marry.
- Adjust seasoning to taste
- Serve sprinkled with the tomatoes
In a sealed container this salad will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator. Enjoy!